Re: No cursor when loading forthOS from HD

From: Andy Valencia <vandys_at_nospam.org>
Date: Sun Jan 02 2005 - 10:45:26 PST

Phil Howlett <phowlett@bigpond.net.au> wrote:
> I've come across an annoying quirk, and that is when you finally manage to
> load ForthOS on the hard disk instead of the CD, the cursor disappears.

Oh, yeah, I sorta remember something nagging at the back of my mind. I
think the screwup (on my part) is that I don't explicitly initialize the
cursor mode of the display controller. I can't fix this here, but I'll
go scare up my PC HW reference manual when I get home and see if I can add
some explicit initialization code.

Sorry!
Andy