Re: ForthOs Wordlist

From: Andy Valencia <vandys_at_nospam.org>
Date: Fri Feb 25 2005 - 10:50:28 PST

Andy Valencia <vandys@andy-lap.vsta.org> wrote:
> Anyway, have you tried "here 10 accept" followed by "type"? Or even
> more properly "create myBuf 10 allot" and then "myBuf 10 accept"?

And, once booted back to ForthOS, I tried these with strange results.
This stems from changes to add command line history to the input; the
fellow who went on to TCP/IP did this as his first project. It appears
that some of the initialization needs to be moved down into accept in
order for the initial environment to not be, um, surprising.

Sorry!
Andy