ForthOS Applications

From: Antonio Maschio tbin_at_nospam.org>
Date: Thu Feb 24 2005 - 10:13:24 PST

Dear Andy,

I followed the question about applications for ForthOS. In generally, I
agree with you (no need for spreadsheet, word processors, databases, games
and so forth).

In particularly, no games: ForthOS is already a great game, for people
like me.

But I'd state that a connection to internet could be very useful; in fact,
it could be a great thing reading mail and surfing, reading newsgroups
messages and looking for tips directly into ForthOS.

Mail and newsgroups messages could be managed through a simple mail
reader (like UNIX <mail>), surfing through a simple textual browser (like
lynx). No need for images, but the connection could be useful.

What about it? Are you already implementig it, I wish?

Antonio

--
Antonio Maschio