Re: ForthOs Wordlist

From: Andy Valencia <vandys_at_nospam.org>
Date: Wed Feb 23 2005 - 09:26:11 PST

Antonio Maschio <tbin@libero.it> wrote:
> Ok, I got it, but a plain list of words? just to know at a glance what
> is implemented an what not without being into ForthOS?

I guess, but then it'll be out of date when something new gets added, unless
I remember to update it on the server. And again, the only person who should
care would be somebody who's going to use ForthOS, so again why not just
do ' <word>' and see if it errors? Or pop into the editor and /<word>
in the source--then you also see the stack comments and the implementation.

Andy