Re: Filesystem problems sidestepped

From: Andy Valencia <vandys_at_nospam.org>
Date: Thu Jan 06 2005 - 10:10:03 PST

greg scott <x-x@comcast.net> wrote:
> binit.c needed a change for (slackware) linux:
> #include <std.h> => #include <unistd.h>

Ok, though you probably shouldn't even be bothering to compile it.

> now i know where all the "\ vandys" came from!

I inherited that from the original Forth editor source... it's
apparently common practice to have the editor auto-stamp your signature
onto a source file when you write it. Pretty much all the signatures
you see in the distro come from the editor, not from UNIX-based tools.
After all, binit doesn't understand filesystems at all.

Andy